Tuesday 27 August 2013

Revlon Lip Butters Review

Revlon Lip Butters Review

These have been around for about a year now. No doubt most of you will already own at least one of these. But, as I own three, and I love every one of them, I thought I would share my opinions with you all. :)
L-R: Berry Smoothie, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple

L-R: Berry Smoothie, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple
Firstly, the only lipstick I have every repurchased, Candy Apple. This is a lovely true red. I love how this is enough to glam up your look, but it is still very wearable during the day. I also own Tutti Frutti, which is the bright orange of the bunch. Now, I'll admit, for some reason this one does get messier, and melts easier than the others, but I'll forgive it for being just so darn beautiful! Finally, I decided to buy Berry Smoothie. This was mainly because as the time I bought this, I had absolutely no 'my lips but better' colours. This most definitely fits the bill! I'm going to need a new one soon! 

As for how longwearing these are, I was pleasantly surprised! Considering these are targeted as being a bit more balmy than lipsticky, these has good staying power, particularly Candy Apple. I have worn this for a night out and only reapplied once, maybe twice! 

L-R: Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Berry Smoothie
These are usually £7.99 in Boots/Superdrug. I usually wait until there is some kind of offer on, usually a £2 off offer. However, at the moment, Revlon lips/nails are 2 for £10. So if you're looking to get some of these go, GO NOW! haha :)

Kelly 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment