Sunday 18 August 2013

My Perfume Collection

My Perfume Collection

I am the kind of person that will spritz multiple perfumes all over myself every time i go to Boots. If I could afford to, I could name you all at least ten perfumes I would buy in a instant. However, as I cannot, I mostly rely on birthdays and Christmasses to build up my collection. 

I keep my perfumes in this little cabinet that my mum found in a charity shop. I absolutely love it. It looks gorgeous and really cute! 


My Perfumes:

DKNY Be Delicious- This was my first ever perfume. It reminds me of when me and my boyfriend first met, and it brings back amazing memories of when I went to America. It has pretty much run out now though :( It smells like apples, obviously haha

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella- I got this last Christmas after sniffing it everytime I walked through Debenhams! I love it, it was the perfect perfume for holiday. It smells like Malibu and coconut and pineapple and suncream and YUM :)

Harajuku Lovers Love - I love the bottles for these perfumes. Me and my friends all bought this when it was on offer in Boots a while ago. It smells like parma violets. 

Harajuku Lovers Baby- I'm not overly keen on this. It smells like lemons, which is nice. I originally asked for a spare of the Harajuku Lovers Love perfume as a Christmas presents, but my parents got the wrong one. And I felt bad so I didn't say anything. I do still wear this though, its a nice refreshing smell. 

Lush Karma Solid Perfume- This smells like Lush. And mangos. Its lovely to wear on your wrists, but whenever I wear it on my neck, it leaves weird orange marks! It also get very messy and melts a lot in the warm!
Apologies for the melted messiness!


I hope you've enjoyed this post. I think, if i could have any perfume right now, it would be Marc Jacobs Daisy. It just smells so so beautiful!

Kelly
xxx

2 comments:

  1. That cabinet is so lovely!

    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! i love finding amazing things like this in charity shops!
    kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete