Monday 23 September 2013

What I bought #4

What I Bought #4

I am so excited. I finally got Sheer Glow! I am back at uni now, which means I am just a ten minute train journey to Selfridges, so I took a trip there today.

The first thing I did, obviously, was head to Selfridges. I love the beauty hall, I spent at least half an hour just swatching pretty things and saying, 'just looking thankyou' to anyone who approached me. But I did buy Nars Sheer Glow, a foundation I have been wanting for a while now especially since my skin has cleared up (thanks effaclar duo!) I also bought a pump, just to make my life easier.

Now, Boots. It's currently buy one get one half price on makeup/nails so I allowed myself £15. I bought my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1, and the new Bourjois Bronzing Primer. I'll be interested to see how this works for me, as I simply cannot afford the Chanel one. And, if things couldn't get any better, I only spent just over £12, haha. I have also save £5.62 on my Boots card so next time I'm there I'll be treating myself to a Barry M nail varnish or two. 

Hope you enjoyed this little 'haul'. I'll be doing a review on the Sheer Glow and Bronzing Primer once I have given them a good try.

Kelly 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment