Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Face #6

My Face #6

As I said in my last post, I'm back at uni now. The lighting isn't great in my bedroom, I only have two little roof lights, as I have the attic bedroom. So, I'll do my best with photos, but see how it goes. Today I popped into uni. Lectures don't start till next week, but I had a meeting to go to. This is what I wore on my face...




Face: Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Soft Ivory, MAC Sincere Blush as contour, MAC Soft and Gentl Highlighter, Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1
Brows: GOSH Brow Ink
Eyes: Avon Liquid Liner, MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, Urban Decay Oz Palette
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

Hope you're all having a nice week. 

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment