Saturday 14 September 2013

My Top 5 Lipsticks

My Top 5 Lipsticks

Sorry I have been a bit non existent on here this past week, I have been working a lot and been very busy. I do have a lot of posts lined up though. I am heading back to uni next Sunday, so I will try to post regularly, but we'll see :)



A while ago (I think it was my second ever post) I showed you my MAC lipstick collection. There is no doubt that MAC lipsticks are my favourite of all time, but I though I would show you my most worn favourite lipsticks across high street and high end. 

L-R: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine, Mac Please Me, Mac Ruby Woo, Revlon Smoked Peach, Clinique Chubby Stick Grandest Grape
MAC Ruby Woo
I love this. I could just leave it at that. This is the perfect matte red for anyone. It lasts all day/night, and I would say I probably wear this at least twice a week. I'm going to put it out there that this is my fave lipstick EVER. 

MAC Please Me
This is also a matte lipstick, so lasts forever, which is a big part of my love for this. I am definitely going to run out of this soon, which makes me sad. It's a lovely baby pink. I like it for days when I want something a bit more natural than a bright in your face colour, but something with a bit more colour than a nude. 

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 17
The most beautiful lipstick. I don't wear this all that often, I like to save if for more special occasions. But, come that occasion, this is guaranteed to be on my lips. I wrote a post solely on this lipstick, so if you're interested in more details, pop on over and have a read :)

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape
I have been loving this during this summer (weird as it's probably more of an autumn/winter pick). I love how moisturising this is on the lips, and how long it lasts. I prefer this to any high street dupes I have tried (the Revlon and Bourjois ones).

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach
This lipstick is pretty much gone. I love it! Matte lipsticks are definitely my favourite finishes purely because they last all day. Revlon lipsticks in general are definitely my favourite on the high street. They have the most beautiful colours, and a range of finishes. I always keep an eye out for the offers so I can buy some more on my ever growing list of Revlon lip products! If you are struggling to justify £15 or more on a high end lippy, go for Revlon, every time :)

L-R: YSL, Mac Please Me, Mac Ruby Woo, Clinique Grandest Grape, Revlon Smoked Peach
What are your favourite and most used lipsticks of all time? Any you would recommend? 

Hope this post was enjoyable, maybe a bit helpful too :)

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment