Sunday 27 October 2013

Autumn/Winter Lips & Nails

Autumn/Winter Lip & Nails

Obviously it's Autumn now, so bright orange lips and pastel blue nails are less acceptable. Whilst I'm sure I'll try and work Mac Morange, and Essie Bikini So Teeny, these products will be my go to's for the next few months...

L-R: Revlon Black Cherry, Clinique Grandest Grape, Revlon Berry Smoothie


L-R: Revlon Black Cherry, Clinique Grandest Grape, Revlon Berry Smoothie

I love berry colours my lips all year round. In fact, I was shamelessly wearing Grandest Grape most of this summer. These are some of my faves right now. Black Cherry was me trying to convince myself that i don't need MAC Rebel. And I think it's worked. I love this lipstick, its staying power and it's price! My love for Grandest Grape is clearly out there now, I have written about it in several posts! Berry Smoothie is one of my fave your lips but better colours, I wear this in more casual days, when I don't want to look like I've made TOO much effort. 

Barry M Red Wine, Barry M Gelly Plum, Nails Inc Motcomb Street, Revlon Sequins

These are the nails colours I can see myself wearing this Autumn/Winter. Barry M nail varnishes are probably my favourite, so cheap and such lovely colours. Red Wine is a lovely deeper red. I still think I need Barry M Red Black though, for an even more autumnal colour. Plum has a lovely finish. I love purples in the Autumn, and I am actually wearing this right now! This Nails Inc colour was a freebie in Glamour mag last year, and I love it. I can sometimes even get away with only 1 coat. I think this Revlon glitter polish was also a limited edition freebie, but I'm sure you could find similar. It's perfect for Christmas, who doesn't love glittery nails to brighten the cold dark days?!

What are your Autumn/Winter faves?

Hope you've enjoyed this post :)

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment