Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Face #1

My Face #1

Today is pretty much a normal day. I'm just going to see my boyfriend, then maybe pop into town. This kind of make up is just what I wear on a day to day basis, a subtle smokey eye and winged liner (which I am still perfecting). I usually stick to neutrals on the eyes, and for nights out, maybe a black smokey eye if I want something particularly dramatic. I haven't included which brushes I used in this post, but I mainly use the real techniques brushes. I'll do another post on my brushes soon ( though i really don't have many to show you). Right, babbling over, this was my face today...



Face: Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in soft ivory, Topshop creme blush in head over heels, MAC blush in Sincere (used as contour)
Brows: MUA pro brow palette, Natural Collection clear mascara (to set brows)
Eyes: MAC paint pot in bare study, Urban decay Broken (all over lid) and beware (in the crease) eyeshadows, Loreal superliner perfect slim in intense black, Benefit they're real mascara.
Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendez vous. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post, I think I'm going to make it a regular thing, maybe once a week or so :) 

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment