Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pixi Glow Tonic

Pixi Glow Tonic

Pixi Glow Tonic, £20.50 with P+P
I have heard so much good about this in the past month or so. I knew I wouldn't be going to London any time soon, so I got this by mail order from the Pixi Store in London. It arrived two days ago.

I am so far, really impressed. There are 3 things I love about this already. 1- the smell. 2- The way it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. 3- The way it leaves my skin looking bright and healthy. Obviously I haven't been using this for long enough to decide how I properly feel about it, but first impressions are brilliant, I am really happy I bought it!

Have any of you tried this? What did it do for your skin?


Kelly 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    بيكسي

    ReplyDelete