Saturday 12 October 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Review

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Review

I have raved about this product on several occasions, so I am sure you'll know this is going to be a positive review. I thought I would tell you guys a bit more detail of why I love this to bits...

I have had problem skin for about 2 years. WARNING, GIRL TALK. I all started when I went on the pill. Clearly something mucked up my hormones and,  boom, spots. I'll be honest, up until this year, my skincare routine was virtually non existent. But, I promised myself that 2013 would be the year I sorted out my skin! This is the product that has helped me do this. 

I wish I had makeup-less before and after pictures for you. Just to demonstrate how good this has been for me. Admittedly, when I first used it, for about a week, it broke me out. But, I persevered, and slowly started to notice that I was getting less spots, and that my acne scars were less obvious. Since then (April ish?) I have been using this pretty much everyday. (Apart from 1 month when I tried to convince myself I didn't need it, broke out, then went back to Boots and repurchased).

So, if any of you have similar skin type to me, acne prone and combination, I would definitely say this product is for you! It is £13 in Boots, but when I last bought it (last week) it was 25% off La Roche Posay, so was only around £9.50. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
10/10

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment