Friday 27 September 2013

My Face #7

My Face #7

This was from the day before I left to come back to uni. I forgot I had taken these photos. Even though these are from a few days ago, I thought I would show you what was on my face that day. I was going to visit my grandparents and boyfriend before coming back to uni..




Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ecra(Got a tester, I'll let you know what I think), MAC Sincere BLush to contour, MAC Soft and Gentle, Topshop Flushed Cream Blush, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1.
Brows: MUA Pro Brow Palette
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Eclair, Loreal Superliner Perfect Slim, Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lips: MAC Please Me


Now, I'm back at uni, I'll try keep my posts frequent, but if I don't post for a while, please don't lose hope, I'll be back! :)

Kelly 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment