Wednesday 29 January 2014

Review: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Like I mentioned in my review on the Macadamia hair mask, I received a Birchbox gift subsciption for Christmas. This was also in my box of extra goodies! I was so so so so SO excited to try this. I have heard only good, and as a secret QVC watcher, I had watched this on there a million times, nearly ordered it, then backed out. 



Lets just say, now I can see what all the fuss is about. 
This is the most perfect cleanser ever.

 It takes off every tiny bit of make up making my skin feel cleaner than it ever has, which is very impressive. It also smells really nice, slightly witch hazelly I would say, like it's doing some good for my skin.  I comes with two muslin cloths, which are great for removing the product with. It distributes the perfect amount in one pump.

I know that I will repurchase this when it runs out for sure. It costs around £14 (from most places I have looked this is the common price) for 100ml, but it works out cheaper to buy in bulk off QVC. 

I would definitely say this is holy grail cleanser right here, in love. 

Have any of you had the same life changing moment with this product?

Kelly
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment